This exploratory study examines the treatment of social anxiety in an adult population. This study is informed by previous research on MDMA-assisted therapy for post-traumatic stress disorder and social anxiety in autistic adults.
- Evaluate the safety and effectiveness of MDMA-assisted therapy for social anxiety in adults
- Examine the processes through which MDMA-assisted therapy works
More About Our Study
- This is a non-profit study run by Portland Psychotherapy Clinic, Research, & Training Center and funded through it’s social enterprise mission.
- We are seeking additional donations and would appreciate your support.
- If you would like to stay up to date on the study, including notifications about when recruitment will begin, when the trial starts, and how you can help us fundraise, please sign up for our mailing list here.